Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mr. Popular



I’m always cooking something whether it’s for myself or for my friends. I enjoy cooking for large gatherings and special occasions. Usually, I make baked chicken wings for every function because my friends always request it. It’s perfect for a finger food event or for a homemade meal. Regardless of the occasion, there are never any wings to spare. I bake the chicken until its tender and falling off the bone. Sometimes I throw barbeque or hot sauce in the equation, but they taste great original. It’s a healthy way to eat chicken and it goes great with any side item. I recommend making baked chicken wings at your next friendly gathering. I can guarantee it will be a hit.

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Base the chicken while its cooking to avoid dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment