Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Above the Rim


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

This taste of heaven is called the Frozen Bahamarita. The fruity mixture contains Cuervo Gold Tequila, strawberry, kiwi, and mango ices. It’s served in a cocktail glass and it’s filled above the rim. I enjoyed the Frozen Bahamarita with a signature entrée from Bahama Breeze. This drink was wonderful for the Memorial Day holiday. The weather was hot and this frozen drink cooled me down. Bahama Breeze offers a wide range of specialty drinks, so I recommend trying something new every time you visit.

FYI: Bahama Breeze

FOOD TIP: Kiwi is native to China.

No comments:

Post a Comment