Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven. 

I was eating lunch with my aunt, and our waitress offered me a shot on the house. I asked her the name of the drink and she said Pineapple Upside-Down Cake. I took a little sip, and I was sold. I ordered another one because it was surprisingly good. Normally, when I take shots, I do not look forward to the taste; however, the Pineapple Upside-Down Cake was on point. It contains UV Vanilla Vodka, pineapple juice, and a splash of grenadine. I’m thinking about being a bartender this weekend, so I can make my own Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes.

FYI: Ray's New York Pizza

FOOD TIP: Unripe pineapples can be poisonous.

No comments:

Post a Comment