Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Newbie


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.

There are tons of drinks that are labeled with funky names. This particular taste heaven is called the Sex on the Beach. It contains peach schnapps, cranberry juice, Vodka, and orange juice. The popular drink was one of my favorites when I first started drinking. People used to always ask me, “What do you want to drink?” I never knew what to get because alcohol was not good to me, unless it had a distracting fruity taste. Once I claimed the Sex on the Beach as my main drink, I was hooked. I had never made it on my own, but it’s was a nice drink to have when I visited the bar. It’s not too strong, and it has a delicious taste. I recommend the Sex on the Beach to anyone who is newbie to drinking scene.

FYI: Shout

FOOD TIP: Georgia is known as the "Peach State"

No comments:

Post a Comment