Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Traditional


Sometimes I just want a meal with the basics; none of the fancy stuff, just a good meal with flavor. This taste of heaven is baked lemon pepper chicken wings with mashed potatoes and string beans. The chicken is cooked with a lemon pepper seasoning, which goes perfect with the string beans and the homemade mashed potatoes. I peeled the potatoes, boiled them, and mashed them with some secret ingredients. Then I plated the dish for its photoshoot. After I got a couple of shots, I sat down and enjoyed my hard work. I love dining in restaurants, but cooking at home is a tradition in my family. We express ourselves in the kitchen and we share the best moments at the dinner table.

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Green beans are an excellent source of vitamin A.

No comments:

Post a Comment