Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fish Bowl


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

Another popular drink in New Orleans is the Fish Bowl. It’s served in a fish bowl container with a convenient strap for your neck. I can’t tell you what inside the fishy bowl, but it’s enough alcohol inside for you to need a strap necklace. I took three sips and did NOT want anymore. It took my friend three days to finish the Fish Bowl. I would not recommend drinking the whole thing in one night. If you want to get wasted, then this is the drink for you. Good luck because I wasn’t built for this one.

FYI: Fais Deaux Deaux

FOOD TIP: Eat a big meal before drinking the Fish Bowl.

5 comments:

  1. had one this weekend--yup- drank it all in one shot-and finished it before the ice melted-was mostly watered down hurricane mix. Really not very strong at all--it is more of a novelty than anything else. I did love New Orleans and can't wait to get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be trying the fish bowl this weekend! Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't finish mine til the next day...cute drink but I'm a hand grenade kinda girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drank the entire fish bowl and was drunk af!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I need to buy an empty NOLA authentic fish bowl drink container.
    Can you help me with this?
    I don't seem to be having any luck online.
    Thank you.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete