Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feature of the Week: Aug. 23-29


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

Description: The fun part about my job is that I get to explore different styles of food. I look forward to the features of the week because the audience always sends me interesting dishes. This taste of heaven is strip pork, yellow saffron rice, and beans. The beautiful spread is filled with Mexican flavors. The saffron rice and beans are my favorite elements on the plate. I haven’t tried Mexican strip pork, but if I had a fork nearby I would steal a bite. This feature has me craving for some Mexican food now; I think I know what I’m having for dinner tonight. Nice selection Fred!

No comments:

Post a Comment