Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spicy New Orleans


It feels good to be back. I vacationed in New Orleans, Louisiana with my girlfriends, and I had a BLAST. I tried everything in the sun while I was there. I will be sharing some of the great dishes and drinks I had while I was in New Orleans. This taste of heaven is Manda Smoked Pork Sausage. It’s cooked over a high heat with fresh onion and brown gravy. New Orleans is known for their Cajun style and great spices, so the hardy sausage was perfect for our first breakfast. We paired the sausages with country grits and French bread. The spicy flavor went nicely with the creamy grits and the French bread went great with the gravy. The breakfast was filling and a delicious experience.

FYI: Manda

FOOD TIP: Manda products can be shipped to your home.

2 comments:

  1. Υou сoulԁ definitely see your еnthusiasm in the worκ you ωrite.Τhe ѕector hoρes foг eѵen more passionate ωriters like you who are nοt аfraіd tο sаy how they believe. Alwаys follοω уouг heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thank you for the words of inspiration. I love writing about my food experiences. Its been a passion of mine since I was younger. I hope to be able to take A Taste of Heaven to another level within in the next year, so stay tuned. I hope that you come back to visit A Taste of Heaven. Have wonderful day and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete