Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Powerful One


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

This bright colored drink is called the Hand Grenade. It’s one of the most powerful drinks on Bourbon Street. Before I went to New Orleans, everyone told me to try the famous grenade. The frozen mixture is strong enough to last you the whole night. It’s served in a tall, skinny cup with a toy grenade floating on top. Bourbon Street is definitely not stingy with the alcohol. After I finished one, I didn’t want to see another drink for the night. It was worth the money and time.

FYI: Tropical Isle

FOOD TIP: The secret recipe was created in 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment