Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Feature of the Week: Aug. 30- Sept. 5


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

Description: This taste of heaven is chicken parmesan. Off of the first glance, this feature grabbed my attention. I haven’t made chicken parmesan in minute. I wish I could to dive into the photo and devour everything on the plate. The capellini pomodoro, or angel hair pasta, is covered with fresh tomato sauce and complimented with two tender chicken breasts. The breaded breasts are topped with fresh mozzarella and splashed with a hardy tomato sauce. It doesn’t get any better than this. Round of applause for Yanne's feature. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment