Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Grown & Sexy


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

CÎROC Coconut is one of the most popular vodkas on the market. It’s distilled with the finest French grapes, and then it’s blended with coconut and tropical fruit essences. I enjoy the CÎROC Coconut with fresh pineapple or orange juice. The creamy coconut, with a hint of vanilla, is what I would call “grown and sexy”. The ladies and gentlemen enjoy the silky smooth texture in many cocktails. There are four flavors of CÎROC, but the coconut takes the cake. It’s a vodka that starts my night off right.

FYI: CÎROC Ultra Premium

FOOD TIP: Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs owns half of CÎROC Ultra Premium.

No comments:

Post a Comment