Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Amazing


One of my favorite dishes from Pappadeaux is the Stuffed Shrimp Montage. Its jumbo shrimp stuffed with Maryland style lump crab cake, a parmesan cheese sauce, and red mashed potatoes. The spread is very simple, but filled with some of the best flavors Pappadeaux has to offer. Whenever I visit, I have to request the dish because it’s not on the menu anymore; however, they make special arrangements for me. I can’t put it into words, so you’ll have to try it for yourself. It’s amazing.

FYI: Pappadeaux

FOOD TIP: The nutrients lies within the skin of a red potato.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking this in to Food on Friday, Ciara. Have a great week.

    PS It would be great if you followed Carole's Chatter. I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry...I thought I was following you, but your in my follow list now. Also, I recommended your blog on Blog Day (3108), so you can check that out as well. Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's BACK on the menu now....

    ReplyDelete