Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Hour


I’m always searching for the best happy hour spots in Atlanta. I visited Yard House during their happy hour, so I was able to enjoy half priced appetizers, pizza, and sliders. Their appetizers include: spinach cheese dip, fried calamari, blue crab cakes, onion ring tower, seared ahi sashimi, wings, moo shu egg rolls, fried chicken strips, California rolls, chicken lettuce wraps, spicy tuna roll, chicken nachos, shiitake garlic noodles, and Hawaiian poke stack. The first appetizer I ordered was the blue crab cakes. These cakes were placed on a puddle of mango papaya chutney, passion fruit beurre blanc, and tomato oil. My favorite element on the plate, besides the cakes, was the mango papaya chutney. The colorful chutney was sweet and perfect for the mini mixed green salad. The small appetizer was refreshing and not too heavy before eating an entrée. I would recommend that you try any of the half priced items on the menu. The more the merrier.

FYI: Yard House

FOOD TIP: Tomato oil can help prevent and heal acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment