Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

Seafood Heaven


Everyone knows that seafood is my all time favorite food; I can eat it all day, every day. It’s very difficult to find great seafood spots that are not near the water, but House of Seafood has it all. The little hole in the wall is located in Bush, Louisiana. They offer an all you can eat seafood buffet. Their buffet includes: oysters, crawfish, scallops, crabs, shrimp, catfish, flounder, alligator, frog legs, and much more. Plated are crab legs, boiled shrimp, and whole crab. This was my first plate and I ate everything, but the shells. The flavors were incredible. I did NOT want to leave House of Seafood because the freshness reminded me of home. It’s definitely a spot that I would recommend to the seafood lovers. I felt like I was in heaven.

FYI: House of Seafood

FOOD TIP: Use lemon to kill the fishy smell on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment