Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sweet & Spicy


I think a part of me is from the islands because I love Jamaican flavors. This taste of heaven is called the Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp and Chicken. The chicken and shrimp is sautéed in a spicy black pepper sauce, and then it’s paired with white rice, black beans, mango salsa, and plantains. The great part about this dish is that it’s got a spicy kick that can be cooled down with the fresh mango salsa. There’s nothing better than a sweet and spicy combo. It's composed with all the island favorites; it can’t get any better than that.

FYI: The Cheesecake Factory

FOOD TIP: Plantains are a member of the banana family.

2 comments:

  1. I love chicken and srimps *_* looks so delisious, so I just need to eat something, or I will die :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken and shrimp is a great combo. I'm glad you liked the post. Thanks for your comment. I hope you come back to visit A Taste of Heaven. Have a great day! ;D

    ReplyDelete