Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Hearts & Souls


I love experimenting in the kitchen and creating new recipes. The day after my graduation, everyone woke up hungry and ready to eat. We didn’t want breakfast, but we decided on having brunch. This taste of heaven is shrimp and grits. Its creamy grits flooded with shrimp, andouille sausage, green bell peppers, onion, and a creamy coral sauce.  My sister, Eunique, came up with the idea, and she showed me how to make this popular dish. I can’t give you the recipe, but believe me when I say it’s out of this world. I used to eat grits with sugar when I younger, but my love for them faded. However, I gained a new respect for them after eating this southern classic. Whenever Eunique and I cook in the kitchen, we put our hearts and souls into every dish. She shares the same passion for food, and she pushes me to be a better food critic. I love her support and her big appetite as well. I can’t wait to make our next masterpiece together.

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Grits can be used as a pesticide for ants.

No comments:

Post a Comment