Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feature of the Week: May 10-16


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of 
Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures

Description: This taste of heaven is homemade strawberry shortcake. It’s a shortcake loaded with slices of fresh strawberries and sweet strawberry syrup. This feature is perfect for breakfast or for a late night snack. It’s simple to make, and you can show off your creative side with extra toppings. I would love to experiment with this dish by incorporating powder sugar, wild berries, or whipped cream. I have not had strawberry shortcake in a while, so I’m craving for some now. I think I know what’s for breakfast tomorrow. Great idea Sundiata!

No comments:

Post a Comment