Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fruity Delight


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

This taste of heaven is called Tangerine Grapefruit. It’s a signature margarita, from O’Charley’s, that’s loaded with sweet flavor. At first, I was a little hesitant about ordering this particular drink; however, it was better than I imagined. The tangerine and the grapefruit were a perfect combo. The drink was refreshing and it went nicely with dinner. My favorite part was the skewer of fresh fruit propped on top of the margarita; this was a nice touch for presentation. I recommend the Tangerine Grapefruit to anyone craving a fruity delight. Cheers!

FYI: O'Charley's

FOOD TIP: Grapefruits are a great source of vitamin C.

No comments:

Post a Comment