Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Feature of the Week: May 17-23


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures

Description: This taste of heaven is a combination of salmon, steak, onion tanglers, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. The steak and the salmon are grilled to perfection and they are complimented with crispy fried onion tanglers, two dollops of mashed potatoes topped with bacon, and steamed broccoli. This feature has got it going on; everything looks delicious. I love the portion sizes of each item, and the surprise appearance of the onion tanglers. This dish definitely has my vote. Nice selection Jumal!

No comments:

Post a Comment