Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feature of the Week: Jun. 14-20


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

The WINNER is Rikkila Heard, and her Feature of the Week will be premiering soon. Congratulations!!!

Description: This taste of heaven is deviled eggs.  It’s boiled eggs with a spicy tomato sauce, minced chives, and a sweet chili sauce. These little eggs are so cute to me. It’s very rare that you find deviled eggs while dining out. Many people love them, but they not know how to make them properly. They go perfect with barbecue dishes and large southern dinners. I have never had them made this way before, but it sounds like it would be delicious! I love that these deviled eggs are bold and vibrant; they would make a perfect appetizer or side item.

No comments:

Post a Comment