Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Steak N' Eggs


I’m a northern girl, but my roots are from the South. I pulled out two steaks for dinner because I wanted Steak N’ Eggs. I seasoned the steak and seared it in a flat pan with butter. I like my steak to be tender and juicy with a warm pick inside, so I cooked the sirloin until it was medium rare. Then I cracked two eggs open, and I let them sizzle until they had a slight run. I sprinkled some cheese on the eggs and added some seasoning to the mix. Steak N’ Eggs is a hardy meal, but I wanted to add a veggie to the equation. I chose broccoli because it’s healthy and it added a splash of color to the scene. After I steamed the broccoli, I plated everything and I fed my tummy. :D

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Egg yolks contain vitamin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment