Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Chinese Boxes


I am from Boston, Massachusetts, and we have some of the best Chinese food there. Every time I go home, I have to order some Chinese food from the Peking. It’s something about the fried pork rice, wings, and spare ribs that keep me coming back for more. Unfortunately, I am very far from Boston, so I have to find local Chinese spots in Atlanta. This taste of heaven is Shrimp and Broccoli with pork fried rice. I usually get egg foo young, but I was craving for shrimp, so I chose this dinner entrĂ©e. I didn’t want to make a mess on the couch, so I ate my Chinese food on a box while on the floor in front of the TV. Eating on the floor actually made the experience more enjoyable. The only thing I was missing was chopsticks.

FYI: China Taste

FOOD TIP: China was the first country to use chopsticks, and then it spread to other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment