Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Davis Pickles


Before Saturday’s NBA game, I ventured to Tin Lizzy’s Cantina with a group of friends. I ordered a pitcher of strawberry margarita for the table, and then my friend Davis ordered fried pickles. Every place we go to, she orders these little dill fried pickles. I could not figure out why she liked them so much, until I gave them a try. These pickles were lightly fried and paired with a spicy ranch dressing. The saltiness and crunch from the pickle mixed with the cool spicy ranch was a wonderful combo. Fried pickles are not a common appetizer that people order, but I have to be honest, I enjoyed munching on them. My friend put me on to something new, and I can't wait to order some Davis Pickles in the future.

FYI: Tin Lizzy's Cantina

FOOD TIP: Dill pickles are the most popular type of pickle (sweet is next in line).

No comments:

Post a Comment