Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BloodyRita


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

Last Wednesday I confessed to loving margaritas, but I tried something different this time. I ventured to Daiquiri Factory for the famous frozen daiquiris. This taste of heaven is a BloodyRita. It’s a frozen house margarita mixed with strawberry daiquiri. I was definitely taking a walk on the wild side with this one. I ordered a medium sized drink because I was too scared to get a large. The frozen mixture was so cold that my straw was icy. The thick uniform gave me brain freeze a couple times and it quickly crept up on me. My waitress wanted me to order another one, but I told her I was too small for the task. If you’re looking for a fun time with over 12 daiquiri choices, then Daiquiri Factory is the place for you. WARNING: If you try them all, you might regret it later.

FYI: Daiquiri Factory

FOOD TIP: The Habitual Violator and the Green Apple mixed is another great choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment