Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Feature of the Week: Jun. 7-13


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.


Description: I always look forward to the Features of the Week because it’s interesting to see the audience’s dishes. It’s become one of the most popular days of the week, and the success is from your participation. I want to give away a gift card to the first person who emails me their taste of heaven. I will announce the winner next Thursday (June 14th). This taste of heaven is wood grilled shrimp over ravioli with shaved asparagus, bacon, tomato, white wine, baby onions, and mascarpone. There are so many great things going on in the dish. I have never had a combination like this before, so I would be interested in trying this feature. The shrimp looks phenomenal and the baby onions are cute cameo. Cheryl was creative in her dinner choice, and I know it was delicious. I need to go out with you on your next food adventure! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment