Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

BOMB.COM


If I make dinner for company, I like to have dessert afterwards. Brownies, cookies, apple turnovers, ice cream, or cinnamon rolls are usually my choices. This taste of heaven is Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. It's a small can of five that I made for myself after I cooked Steak N’ Eggs. These cinnamon rolls are absolutely delicious. I like them fresh out the oven with lots of icing. I can eat a whole can of them by myself. Cinnamon rolls are perfect for dessert or even breakfast. The cinnamon and sugary icing are a perfect combo. I have never made them from scratch, but I plan to in the future because they are BOMB.COM.

FYI: Pillsbury

FOOD TIP: Cinnamon can help with hair growth, diabetes, and weight loss.

2 comments:

  1. The FOOD TIPS are one of my favorite parts about blogging. It's a great way to learn new things about the food we eat. I'm glad that you found out something new about cinnamon. Thanks for the comment and feedback. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete