Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Patron Passion Fruit


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.

Finally, I created a drink that everyone loves. I call this taste of heaven Patron Passion Fruit. It contains V8 Fusion Peach Mango, Patron, sliced strawberries, and cherries on the rocks. This mixture is fruitylicious. I sliced fresh cherries and strawberries for extra flavor and visual appeal. The fresh fruit floating in the Patron and peach mango mixture made the drink seductive. Making drinks is a fun activity that can bring out your creative side. I want to perfect the Patron Passion Fruit in the future. My plan is to experiment with different fruits and alcohols. I’m thinking pineapple and kiwi will be in my next feature.

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: A handful of cherries before bed naturally regulates the sleep cycle.

2 comments:

  1. A little bit of vodka and a tinge of lime would have made it ultimate, I think. What say? But nice recipe. I am going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea a lot, I'm going to have to try it out sometime. I was also thinking about making the drink frozen as well. Let me know how you like the Patron Passion Fruit. Thanks for the comment and feedback. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete