Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Feature of the Week: Jun. 21-27


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.


Description: This taste of heaven is Firecracker Chicken Wraps. Its tender shredded chicken that’s mixed with cheese and spice in a fried tortilla. The little wraps are cut at angle and plated with lettuce, chopped tomato, and a firecracker sauce. Then avocado lime sauce is drizzled above the finished product for taste and presentation. This appetizer looks srumdiliuptious. I’m ready to dive in and eat it myself. The colors draw the customer in and everything looks fresh and delicious. I would love to make this feature at home to share with friends and family. I think finger food is a great way to start the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment