Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Secret



It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

It’s very rare when you can share one drink with three people. I went to a bar called F5, and I ordered a drink called “The Eight Liquor Ass Kicker”. This one drink was shared with three grown men. I don’t know the eight liquors inside of this drink because the bartender would not reveal the secret ingredients. However, it’s stronger than a Long Island Ice Tea, and it will have you more than just tipsy. Each sip is like climbing up a ladder; if you don’t your time, you will fall. The Eight Liquor Ass Kicker is a drink that I would recommend for the whole night. I advise that you share it with at least two people.  Don’t try to conquer this drink on your own because you will get chocolate wasted. Trust me on this one.

FYI: F5

FOOD TIP: Eat before drinking beverages with high alcohol content.

No comments:

Post a Comment