Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

2 A.M. Breakfast


I prepared over easy eggs with grits and fried tilapia at 2 A.M. Sometimes I get hungry early in the morning, and I love cooking breakfast. It’s a quick and delicious meal to have at any time of the day. The eggs are cooked with a slight run, but can be made upon preference. Then the grits are hot, fresh, and topped with shredded cheese and butter. My choice of fish was tilapia because it tastes great deep fried. For zing I used a little Louisiana seasoning to add a New Orleans’ flavor. I could of added bacon, but I wanted the tilapia to be the highlight of this dish. If you want to make this taste of heaven yours, then you can add your own personal touch. Eat Up!

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: If an egg floats in water, then its bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment