Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Paula's Inspiration




I live and breathe FOOD. It’s been a passion of mine since I was younger. When you turn on my television, it’s always on the food network. One day I was watching Paula Dean’s cooking show, and I was inspired to make this dish. This taste of heaven is seared pork chops with southern grits and spinach. The grits are filled with hickory bacon, butter, and shredded cheese. I chose spinach for my vegetable because it’s a healthy and rarely used. For presentation, I topped the spinach with bacon crumbs and placed the seared chop slightly on the grits. Overall, everything tied together very well. I hope in the future I can expand this dish.

FYI: Further Details... 


FOOD TIP: Experiment with recipes to add variety to your meals & to become a better cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment