Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fried Bites



If you want Japanese cuisine, then I recommend a restaurant called Sushi Bites. When I visited, I ordered the chicken fried rice. It’s got chunks of chicken, zucchini, carrots, scallions, onion, fried egg, and a garlic butter flavor. The portion is large enough to share with two people, but I like all for myself. The fried rice is cooked just right, and the colors are flowing throughout this dish. I recommend ordering the chicken fried rice along with the spider roll and their signature Atlantic roll. Overall, Sushi Bites is very creative in their presentation and style. I will be making a second trip to try something new on the menu. 


FYI: Sushi Bites

FOOD TIP:  Presentation means a lot when a person is eating. If it looks good, then its a  strong possibility it tastes good. 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this dish. It was flavorful and affordable. I recommend that you try it one day. Thanks for the comment and I hope you like future posts. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete