Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm the Solution


Rosemary, basil, peppercorn, Mrs. Dash Table Blend, and fresh lemon are a few of the ingredients I used to make this dish. Everyone was hungry and looking for something to eat, and since I’m a nice person, I knew that I was the solution to their problem. When it comes to my friends, it’s hard to turn them down when they want me to cook something. I love watching their faces and hearing the silence when everyone is eating. On this particular night, I didn’t want to make anything that was time consuming, so I baked tilapia, steamed mixed vegetables, and whipped up some Zatarain’s Rice. Once I finished cooking, everyone was satisfied until someone mentioned dessert. Just when I thought it was over, I had to think about our sweet tooth.

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Peppercorn is one of the most widely used spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment