Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Check Your Ingredients


When was the last time you looked at the ingredients on a bag of potato chips? Many people fail to check the ingredients because they’re so anxious to have the first bite. It’s important to know what you’re putting inside of your body. I did not realize that this was important until my friend, Keem, opened my eyes. This taste of heaven is Lay’s Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips. It’s 40 percent less fat than the regular potato chips. The ingredient include: potatoes, vegetable oil (sunflower, corn, & canola oil), sea salt, and NO preservatives. I’m in LOVE with these chips. I can eat them for a daily snack or whenever I’m in a munchie mood. They are super light and healthier than most potato chips on the market. Please do NOT be discouraged by the lack of fatty ingredients, I promise you will appreciate the new Lay’s Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips after the first bite.

FYI: Frito Lay

FOOD TIP: NO artificial flavors, NO MSG, and NO trans fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment