Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Exotic Fire























My favorite hibachi spot finally reopened. Every Sunday I use to visit Fuji Hana & Thai Peppers for the hibachi lunch special. It’s something about the fresh Japanese cuisine that’s addicting. This time I ordered the hibachi combo with shrimp, scallops, and chicken. It consists of a ginger salad, onion soup, carrots, zucchini, squash, broccoli, onions, grilled scallops, teriyaki chicken, fried rice, grilled shrimp, and sorbet ice cream. The greedy person inside of me can't settle for a simple hibachi entree, I have to order a combination plate with double fried rice and extra garlic butter. My chef, Julio, always makes the experience memorable and worth wile. If he’s not cracking jokes, then he’s showing off his creative cooking skills. Whenever I visit Fuji Hana & Thai Peppers, I enjoy the delicious hibachi combos and the friendly atmosphere. It’s perfect for lunch outings or dinners with friends. I can guarantee after the first visit, you will be hooked. 


FOOD TIP: I recommend complimenting the fried rice with the Japanese red hot sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment