Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Feature of the Week: Sept. 13-19


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

Description: I’ve been on a healthy tip lately, if you haven’t noticed. I was really excited about this feature because it’s a dish that can be made at home without sweating over a hot stove. This taste of heaven is a spinach salad with feta cheese crumbles, cranberries, sliced strawberries, granola, and for the dressing, MK used a pomegranate vinaigrette. For some reason, many people are not into dressing up their salads with fresh fruit, but I think it’s a wonderful combination. (Don’t knock it till you try it!) I've never had pomegranate vinaigrette dressing before; however, I bought some from the grocery store last night, and I can’t wait to try it out. I’ve got some good ideas brewing, so stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment