Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Feature of the Week: Sept. 6-12


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

Description: Since my schedule is very busy, I never have time to eat breakfast. It feels good to see that someone is enjoying their breakfast. This taste of heaven is sunny side up eggs, sausage patties, grits, pancakes, home fries, caramelized apples, and a biscuit. Where do I start? This feature has everything that I love to have on the table for breakfast. Alex definitely knows what to order for the first meal of the day. I hope that I can visit a restaurant like this one when I get some free time. Yummy selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment