Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mahi-Mahi


Once I opened the menu, I knew I was going to have a hard time deciding on what to order. Everyone knows that seafood is my all time favorite, so it’s very difficult to choose an entrée in a seafood and oyster bar. Since I was so indecisive, the waiter suggested one of the house specials. This taste of heaven is blackened mahi-mahi over creamy grits with asparagus and crawfish etouffee. I was hooked on this entrée after the first bite. The crawfish etouffee sealed the deal for me. I think the Cajun flavors went beautifully with the blackened mahi-mahi and grits. Usually, I'll order catfish or sea bass, but the mahi-mahi sounded like a great choice for dinner. I was very pleased with my entrée selection and the dining experience. In the future, I plan to revisit C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar for another special occasion.

FYI: C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar

FOOD TIP: Another name for mahi-mahi is dolphin, but it shares no relationship with dolphins.

No comments:

Post a Comment