Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Coconut Lover


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers for “Whine Down Wednesdays.” You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

It’s one of the newest flavors made by 1800 Tequila, and it’s made with 100% blue agave. This taste of heaven is called 1800 Coconut Tequila. 1800 Coconut Tequila is one of the hottest tequilas on the market. The creamy smooth taste is outstanding! The best part about it is that it doesn’t burn when it goes down. I tried 1800 Silver Tequila a long time ago, but I think I’m hooked on the coconut edition now. It’s so weird, but I wasn’t a coconut fan until I started experimenting with different alcohols. Since I’ve grown to love coconuts, I’ve explored different ways to incorporate it in my cooking as well. Like Ciroc Coconut, 1800 Coconut Tequila goes great with orange juice and pineapple juice. Bottoms Up!

FYI: 1800 Tequila

FOOD TIP: 1800 Coconut Tequila is triple distilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment