Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Corona


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers for “Whine Down Wednesdays.” You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven. 

Sorry for not snapping a picture earlier, but I had to take a few sips of the ice cold Mexican beer. This taste of heaven is a Corona Extra. It’s one of Mexico’s best selling beers, and it’s one of my favorites as well. The crisp flavor goes great with a lime and perfect with Mexican food. Whenever I visit a Mexican restaurant, I order a margarita or a Corona Extra with my dish. I find that the meal is incomplete without the taste of the Corona Extra. Whether it’s with Mexican or during a party, I usually have one in my hand. I recommend asking about the Mexican beer, that everyone loves, on your next bar outing. Cheers!

FYI: Corona Extra

FOOD TIP: Corona Extra has been brewing since 1925.

No comments:

Post a Comment