Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hot Pink




I am constantly trying new things and experimenting with different foods every day. It’s kind of hard to eat healthy when you’re exposed to so many great things. Since I’ve gotten older, I realized eating healthy is important for your future. Although I love fatty greasy foods, I enjoy eating healthy as well. This taste of heaven is Pomegranate Raspberry Sorbet. The yogurt mixture is made with real fruit and it’s NON-FAT! It’s not your typical yogurt in the cylinder cup; its way BETTER. Some people are not big breakfast eaters, but U-Swirl yogurt is a great way to start of your day.They offer over 40 different flavors, and they cater to everyone’s needs. The hot pink yogurt is light and refreshing for any breakfast. Enjoy!

FYI: U-Swirl

FOOD TIP: The first U-Swirl was created in March 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment