Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Feature of the Week: Sept. 27-Oct. 3


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.


Description: I can be very complex when it comes to eating, but sometimes I like to keep it simple with a sandwich. This taste of heaven is a Roasted Turkey Melt. Its roasted turkey, applewood smoked bacon, avocado, Swiss cheese, tomato, lettuce, and mayonnaise on toasted sourdough bread. This sandwich has everything I love on it, plus more. I wouldn’t have thought to use avocado, but that was a nice touch. The pickles on the side tie everything together and it completes the presentation as well. Great Job Kenyatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment