Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Gouda


Before you turn your nose up, let me plead my case. I offer dishes from different walks of life, and I don’t discriminate against any type of food. I believe that everyone should broaden their horizons when it comes to eating. Once you explore the food world, you will understand where I’m coming from. This taste of heaven is Gouda cheese with sourdough bread. The combination is simplistic; however, it’s delicious with a glass of wine. First, you toast the sourdough bread, and then you slice the Gouda cheese to pair with bread. The Dutch cheese is smooth with every bite and it softens once it touches the warm bread. I enjoy Gouda and sourdough bread for a midday snack or for a late night treat with wine. It’s a light choice that’s not too filling.

FYI: Trader Joe's

FOOD TIP: Gouda is originally from Holland.

No comments:

Post a Comment