Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dripping

Dulce De Leche Rum Cake

Description: It's a three layer vanilla rum cake topped with dulce de leche buttercream that's dripping with dulce de leche and chocolate.

I’m SUPER excited about this week because it’s DESSERT WEEK on A Taste of Heaven. This whole week will be dedicated to your sweet tooth. I have a special guest that I would like to introduce. She is a young lady that has a passion for making cakes and her name is Porscha. I met her through a dear friend of mine, and I want everyone to show her love and support. Every dessert posted this week will be available for purchase through Sweet P’s Homemade Cakes & Things. I hope you don’t get any cavities from all this sweetness. ;D

FYI: Sweet P's Homemade Cakes & Things
        Email: SweetP2389@Gmail.com
        Instagram: @cupcakeyp

HEADLINE NEWS: Where do I start with this dessert? I don’t think I need to say much because the dripping dulce de leche and chocolate says it all. Somebody needs to wife Porscha before she makes another cake. I think this design is outstanding! SUPERB JOB!!!!!!! Well, were getting towards the end of Dessert Week, but I have some great things coming up on A Taste of Heaven, so hold tight. We have some holidays right around the corner and I’m cooking for Thanksgiving, so be prepared to see some pictures of me in the kitchen. I want to fry a Cajun turkey this year, so I’m anxious to see how everything turns out. If you have any dish recommendations for Thanksgiving, then email me and I will try to incorporate your taste of heaven with my families. Have a great weekend and I’ll be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Omg looks very good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you like the post. Out of all the desserts, this is my favorite. I love the design and the overall appearance. Thanks for your comment and feedback. I hope you come back to visit A Taste of Heaven in the future. Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete