Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feature of the Week: Oct. 4-10


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

Description: I was scrolling through Instagram and this feature caught my eye. This taste of heaven is chicken quesadillas. Its grilled tortillas stuffed with tender chicken and melted cheese. The Mexican classic is cut into triangular pieces and served with sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, and lettuce. Chicken quesadillas are one of my favorite appetizers to order while dining out. It’s easy to throw together and it goes great with Patron margaritas. Once you add a “Whine Down” drink to the equation, your set. Two Thumbs Up Kia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment