Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Feature of the Week: Mar. 8-14



A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.


This taste of heaven is a blackened chicken breast with mashed sweet potatoes, caramelized onions, roasted pecans, homemade Worcestershire sauce, a biscuit, and onion strings. I have tried the chicken and the onion strings from Copeland’s, so those are my favorites in this dish. Overall, the colors make me think of the fall season with pumpkins and leaves falling from the trees.  It’s a warm dish that is a unique and filled with flavor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment