Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feature of the Week: Mar. 29-April 4



A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.


Description: This taste of heaven is called the Triple Delight. Its layers of chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream, and caramel combined to create this beautiful sculpture. I LOVE the creativity in this dish. The colors are phenomenal, and the powdered sugar pulls everything together. Dishes like this display food as a work of art. Personally, I appreciate the passion that was put into making this dish. Fred, The Feature of the Week, deserves a round of applause for his taste of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment