Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tropical Bliss


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

This is a Tropical Sunrise Margarita. It’s contains Reposado Tequila (100% Blue Agave), melon liqueur, pineapple juice, and a splash of grenadine. I love the layers of color and the tropical flavors combined in this drink. If you venture off to Chili’s, it’s a must have if you want to try a signature drink off of their menu.

FYI: Chili's

FOOD TIP: Don't mix white and brown alcohols (You will thank me later).

No comments:

Post a Comment