Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fresh & Fruity


If you want to have a gathering or a mingle session, then I recommend a fresh fruit plate. These fruit trays can be costly; however, it’s easy to create your own. First, I purchased strawberries, pineapples, and green grapes. I thought about the combination of colors and the popularity of the fresh fruits. Then I sliced the fruit and arranged them side by side. The yellow of the pineapple, the red of the strawberries, and the green of the grapes makes me think of Hawaii. It’s a refreshing treat to have for your guest, and I guarantee they will love it. The fruit plate I made was a hit at the birthday party and there was nothing left but the stems from the grapes. Not only did we have fresh fruit, but we spiced things up with a veggie tray as well.



FOOD TIP: Strawberries make your teeth white.

No comments:

Post a Comment