Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Try Me


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

Many people are not big fans of beer. They think its gross and not worth trying; however, in order for you to appreciate beer, you have to experiment with different kinds. This taste of heaven is a Heineken Lager beer. Heineken has been brewing since 1873, and it’s popular to many people around the world. The cold, crisp taste is perfect for hot sunny days or parties with friends. I recommend throwing a couple in the cooler, so they can get chilly and ready for sipping. Flip the top and enjoy! :D

FYI: Heineken

FOOD TIP: Beer keeps ringworms away.

2 comments:

  1. Cool site ... Please visit my site Ciara. I'm Indonesian. Nice to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting A Taste of Heaven. I checked out your blog and I love your mission statement. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future posts. Come back to visit and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete